Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nokia Nuffnang Silent Halloween Rocks Part 2

So we journey through the peaceful highways and we reached Borneo Baruk Club within minutes with Tysern the pro guiding the way in 3 cars I think...
While registering,I simply snap pictures and also allowing others to simply take snapshots of me...
At the entrance while registration and me randomly taking pictures..people talking and all outside...spot the person at the utmost left...it's Andrew!!I didn't notice it until just now...While me camwhoring as usual...this is KY dressing as Rain?Yung Chien,KY, Ee Fei This is how the interior looks like..the place was quite dark and hence some of the shots weren't that nice sigh!Elvis Presley came back to life and started emcee-ing?Quin and IThat's Sze Wei with a David Beckham maskKaya Kok performance on the stageAnd messing around among the audienceBloggers of all age and sizes and shapes taking pictures and the party had begun!Emo faceSamantha *knew her at the party* and IMe and Yung Chien showing of his long authentic nails...I like this picture a lot actually!
Syok sendiri is what you described in this situation....I wanted him to sit on the crocodile but someone actually prevented us from doing that..so oh well...Look closely at this picture and try to remember it's facial expression before you proceed to the next picture ok?Look really really closely....Now compare David's expression and the orang utan's...Feel free to comment on him! =PBartenders working hard while we party to serve us drinks...Thank you bartenders!!
Ok just so you know,it's 3.15am in the morning now and I have to catch some sleep as I'm really nodding off on my keyboard while waiting for the pictures to upload....So looks like we're hanging on part 2 folks...so stay tuned again and wait for part 3 yea? ah I just need suspense everyday!So peeps...have fun reading and waiting and have a blessed weekend..

No comments: