Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time for me to take a break lar.....

My End Semester is next Monday and obviously I'm not fully prepared as I'm still coming online and stuff...really wish me luck wei....and this is just a short post of me meddling with some website that I randomly stumbled upon...
And hey I look 76 % like Michelle Kwan...not bad indeed!But obviously my ice skating skills can never compete with hers...Erm actually don't compare my ice skating skills with hers cause I even lose to a small kid for that matter...yea yea yea laugh all you want....
If you observe properly, I look like all the celebrities for 70 over percent and above...thank God they are all female unlike someone else's...
Hmm..I'm tempted to put the 2 who posted this note of this website on my blog one...I manage to take one of them only so Kenneth you are chosen and don't kill me...haha (doubt he's so free to read my blog anyway)Hmm..out of 8 celebrities,our dear friend looks like 5 female celebs out of it..haha!!But ok lar they are pretty lar...oh the other guy friend of mine also has the outcome of looking a lot like female celebrities..haha...Picture of Kenneth too dark huh?No worries I got a good picture of him....I took this picture out of boredom while studying in the library...It's call Thru-Da-Bottle-Handle-CamwhoreYou wanna see what I'm studying?I stole all these slide pictures in the medical musuem and if these slides come out for OSPE...it's lottery for me...hey to make this clear and straight I don't gamble ok?
Ok back to my workstation...yea yea I know is a mess...but this is what happens when I'm having exams so don't blame me...
Time to study lar.....oh see the laptop on my table?That is the damn-evil-temptation...cause it tempts me to come online and plurk and blog and msn and etc....

No comments: