Monday, November 10, 2008

Nokia Nuffnang Silent Halloween Rocks Part 3

This should be the last post for the Nuffnang party I hope...seems like a never ending post.

The crowd dancing with headphones on in 2nd picture...second picture taken from Shaolintiger..spot me! spot me!

I have nothing to do while lining up for food..
My dinner...Who lined the drinks up?Ah Pek Tik Tsin and me...posing with fork & spoon before eating...
All night long we were waiting for the silent dance...as you see I'm quite into dancing hence no pictures were taken during that session and hence I have to "steal" pictures from various sources...And from browsing some other blogger's facebook pictures and I found someone I know...Yeap..Andrew!
Tysern dancing with lollipop -.-"Sze Wei kacau in this picture..suppose to be me hitting Tik Tsin only..Another performance...Oh what is this?Who is that??
Mummy time!!Sigh....wasting toilet roll only....fuiyor...look at this team leader enthusiastic betul.....
Everybody busy wrapping mummies....Uh oh...Shaolintiger caught me and Tik Tsin laughing at others..yikes!!
Hmm I wonder what my friends are doing?Let's see...
Andrew still wrapping mummyKelvin starts pointing at mummies that Andrew wrapped...David pointing at Kelvin who was pointing at Andrew wrapped mummies...*ok am I making any sense here?*
Nomination and award of best scariest dress time!!
Ok guilty as I am, I wasn't paying much attention to whom won the phones for the scariest dress...But hey at least I know..Paris Hilton, Captain Hook and Joker Nurse won the prize...
Night almost ending so it's time to camwhore before I go...
Shon and meMe and Sue...finally met her in the party....Yung Chien and AndrewAndrew and IGlimpse shot of KLCC before we took a group picture and went home
Group picture!One of the winners and I..She is Jolene
Cam whore in the car?Anyone?

Ok finally I'm done blogging about Nokia Nuffnang Silent Halloween Party...
At the mean time I will not update my blog any further until my End Semester is over which is on the 26th of Nov...So keep me in prayers yea?

No comments: