Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nokia Nuffnang Silent Halloween Rocks Part 1

Sorry for the late update guys.Was super busy past few days and will be continue on to be busy up until my end semester exam and later professional exam and end semester again and....ok ok enough...I'll be forever busy up til the day I retire...Anyway 1st of Nov 08 was the day me and a whole loads of friends went to Borneo Baruk Club at KL for a Silent Halloween party by Nuffnang and Nokia!!!
Researching the place was what I first did few days before I went for this event..
So pictures from the official website of BBC:
I love this chandelier so much and such an eye catcher don't you think?
So throughout the week people started to find for their outfit while me being me was slacking and didn't really bother up til the very last minute...
On that day preparing for the party... (I'll let the pictures do all the talking alright?)
On the way to Tysern's house in Sze Wei's car....Trying the camera....Tik Tsin @ Ah pek with his constipated look...Is this what you call Beauty and the Beast?Ee Fei busy with her make upThong Siang decided to be some rockstar...and Lee Quin helping him...Shon "syok sendiri" with his purple-stand-up hair... I on the other hand, "syok sendiri" with the camera and the mirror but not the guys =PThong Siang needed 2 guys to help him with the tie...gosh learn lar ATS!!!Thong Siang rocking on with David Liew "Lala"Group picture:
Ee Fei, Sze Wei, Shon, Thong Siang, David, Tysern, Lee Quin, Jessie, Tik Tsin, Yung Chien and Chee Seng...
Tik Tsin, me and TysernDavid and me cam whoring in the backseat...Hey David you look not bad in this picture!Sze Wei on the wheels and Tysern guiding at passenger side...
We are on the way to Borneo Baruk Club!!!!
Okay I'm going to create some suspense here....because I need to prepare my PBL now before I get slaughtered tomorrow for not preparing well...So peeps stay tuned to part 2 which will be up in a jiffy and in the mean time have a blessed day ahead and I'll see ya real soon!

1 comment:

electronicfly said...

I want photos! I've passed mine to Ty d, so remember to get a copy from him la k..